If you follow me on Instagram you know I’m good for doing my nails at my desk at work. My go to polish brand is DIOSA. I met the brand’s owner and founder Diana Long back at the Makeup By Kim Porter / HerGoodyBag meet up last summer and it’s been love ever since!!
The last Wednesday of every month, Diana hosts a “D-Day” manicure event where at least five talented nail techs are on hand to pamper your nails with sickening designs all while you sip, snack and schmooze your stress away! I am a proud sponsor of this afterwork meet up and was eeeeextra excited to get my hands on some new DIOSA polish at last month’s event!! What better way to celebrate the launch of super sick new colors to my favorite polish line than by sharing the newest additions with YOU as a giveaway!
This is an offensifely easy one guys lol. Here are the rules:
- Like nail polish.
- Follow TheVixinExperience on Facebook or Twitter.
- Comment on this post with your Facbook name or Twitter handle that you follow TheVixinExperience from.
- Be awesome and wait for the winner to be announced at this month’s DDay manicure event 5/29 (winner need not be present, they will be notified via the account they choose to list in the comment section).
That’s all folks! Make sure to follow TheVixinExperience on Instagram (@TVE_MsVixin) to keep up with my office manicures, photos from the DIOSA DDay events which I attend and sponsor (be sure to say hi if you come!) and just all around stuff TVE loves!
Are you a designer? Stylist? Own a boutique? Want to be seen? Enter the #StyleMsVixin contest with celebrity judge Sue Tsai for your chance!
How to enter:
- Submit your outfit on Instagram by tagging it #StyleMsVixin
- The five submissions with the most likes by 3/11 will be submitted to Sue Tsai and she will chose the winners.
Here are the rules:
- The contest is open to designers, stylists and boutique owners with complete tangible pieces to be worn by Ms.Vixin on 3/23.
- Submit as many looks as you would like.
- It is not a formal event so gowns and formal wear will not be accepted.
- Pieces must be available to be sent to me by 3/15 and fit a size 2.
- All submissions are to be submitted on Instagram by using the tag #StyleMsVixin and the five submissions with the most likes will be judged by Sue Tsai.
So I had a rough end to 2012 and a rough beginning to 2013. Same as most New Years go for me. I’ve gotta be doing something wrong if it’s a consistent issue, right? Maybe it’s just been a bad day today. I mean today royally sucked ass, but maybe I’m just letting today taint my view of the past two weeks or so?….. doubt it.
I’ve learned to kinda just shut up when I’m pissed off or stressed about something, least I make the mistake of doing permanent damage in the heat of a temporary situation. It doesn’t always work with my mouth, but I can for damn sure do a better job of controlling what I blog. I’m not a fan of reading a lot of negativity let alone writing a lot of negativity so I’ve just kept to myself the past couple of days. Got sick, got pissed again, it’s just been a rough couple of damn days. So. I’m gona either get my shit together, or come up with some posts that have absolutely nothing to do with what I actually have going on in my life. Not quite in a creative mental space so bare with me, folks. Or don’t. Totally your call. Enjoy the instagram pics and such and I’ll catch you good people on the flip side.
Check this out. I don’t do crowds. I can barely tolerate the mall on a day as bland as August 2nd let alone BLACK FRIDAY. Whenever possible, I’m down for online sales. This black friday, I’ve spent money I should have saved with some of my ABSOLUTELY favorite brands and a few new companies as well. Here’s some info I’ve collected from the innanets for your shopping pleasure. Get into the awesome, crowd free.
Praises to the most high! My country is in hands I trust once again. I pray for his continued health, peace of mind and safety as he leads our country for another four years. Blessings to him and his family.